Top ten excuses for neglecting the blog:
10. Too much time taking stupid Facebook quizzes. I must stop this nonsense.
9. Cleaning 5 bathrooms because I am all out of police tape.
8. Running to D.C. for a weekend to see the Clapton/Winwood concert. Husband asked me to blog about this, I said it would be quick – “It didn’t suck.”
7. I have been taking this awesome Visual Writing class taught by Max.
If you are a screenwriter you must take this class.
6. I have this day job….
5. Total fascination with this Adam Lambert thing, sigh.
4. An anniversary and a birthday in the same week.
3. Planning for a stealth recliner delivery for my father for father’s day. I told the sales guy that this could go all wrong. It goes down tomorrow…
2. Running to the Berkshires for a Bat Mitzvah weekend extravaganza followed by a few days in New England with no internet access for almost all that time.
1. Rewriting and polishing the script for these screenplay contests I entered. Running to post offices and UPS. I feel really good about this script now.
Sorry, Oygirl readers [if you are out there anymore?]
I will be better. Promise.