Kitty wants me to write 7 things you don’t know about me. Oy.
1. I don’t eat oysters. Or mussels. Basically, I do not eat anything that is slimy and that can slip and slide down my throat without chewing.
2. I was on the math team. In middle school. And in high school. Contrary to popular belief, there are some hot guys on math teams. Just saying.
3. I once walked into a burning house to investigate where the fire was coming from. I was 11. I got grounded for that.
4. One Saturday when I was 27, I had 3 dates on the same day. In the same outfit. I was real proud of that too.
5. I belonged to Delta Phi Epsilon sorority. Our nickname was dogs, pigs, and elephants. Thankfully, the pig’s head left on the doorstep arrived the year after I moved out of the house.
6. One particularly drunken night in college, my friend Glow and I stood on top of a really steep hill and shouted “Are you gay?” to all passersby. Until someone called the campus police on us.
7. I really do not like making small talk with strangers in elevators. Sorry, people who I ride in elevators with. Nothing personal.
Oops – I have to tag –