– the diet. I cannot diet while eating out 2 or 3 times a day – or while munching on junk food in bed.
– clean sheets. Yes, peeling off the covers in the new room and finding hairs – hairs! – in the bed is not such a good thing.
– smoking outside. Okay, this is a good thing, I can smoke in the hotel room. Going thru way-too-many cigs, though. Hint – smoking in the shower does not work that well.
– decent TV. Lately tv has not been that great, but, hey, at least there was a choice of shit-tv. There are like 10 channels here, and no cable news channels except Fox News – ack!
– real coffee without getting in the car and driving to Starbucks – which I will not do before showering, dressing, applying make-up. The hotel coffee is shit, the coffee maker in the room – broken.
Okay I am done.